Benefits of water in life
Water carries the chemical formula H2O, meaning that it consists of two hydrogen atoms, one atom of oxygen, and possesses a covalent bond that cannot be analyzed or synthesized, and is transparent in color, meaning that it does not carry color, and one of its characteristics is that it has no smell, or taste, and is found in regions Different from the world, including oceans, rivers, and lakes, and it can be obtained from rain, and it has different states such as liquid and solid such as ice and snow in the polar regions of the earth, and it is found in a gaseous state as when it evaporates due to high temperature into clouds.
Water covers 71% of the Earth’s surface, and the water level in the seas reached nearly 96.5%, oceans, 1.7% in groundwater, and 1.7% in glaciers and ice caps in Antarctica and Greenland, which is a small part of water bodies The large, 0.001% in the air when it evaporates.
Benefits of water in life:
Benefits of water in the body
- It is a mediator of all major vital events in the body.
- It contributes to all major functions in the body such as blood circulation, secretion, absorption, nerve conduction, and respiration.
- It helps the formation of blood, lymph, and spinal fluid in the brain along with other substances.
- The absorption of food from the intestine becomes easy.
- It facilitates the process of collecting food residues from all cells and tissues and sending them to the kidneys, skin, and lungs for excretion. Water helps in the loss of excess temperature in the body, through the process of sweating through the skin and breathing.
- It plays an important role in maintaining the moisture of the eyes and the mouth so that they perform their functional duties properly, as it is not possible to see clearly in the case of dry eyes, and it also helps to soften the movement of the mouth to facilitate the process of chewing and swallowing food.
The benefits of water for plants
- Plants are the main source of food, clothing, and medicine, and the benefit of water for plants is as follows:
- Plants need many of their own nutrients, such as starch, which is a form of carbohydrates, and you get them by irrigating plants with water, and it helps them get crayon dioxide from the air in the presence of another factor, which is sunlight.
- It helps in losing plant heat by the process of transpiration.
- It plays a big role in the growth of plants, and it forms seeds and fruits on which humans and animals feed.
- It helps in the growth of new plants when some seeds fall to the ground.
Facts about water
- Water helps break down the tablets and capsules of the medicines and other healthy nutritional supplements that we take and helps the body absorb them easily so that the body can benefit fully from them.
- They carry carbon dioxide from tissues to the lungs.
- Water is formed in the body right after the combustion of carbohydrates with oxygen.
- Its level increases in the body when you eat more salts.